Monday, July 27, 2009

New York and the landmarks!

I went to NYC last weekend after quite a few months. Too much nostalgia. This time I visited with parents so behaved like a perfect tourist. Whats a visit to NYC without a Brooklyn bridge picture?! This is a signature shot of one of my favorite places in the city.



Wide angle view of Brooklyn bridge and manhattan bridge. I always wanted to take this picture covering both the bridges and this time I did, thanks to my 10-20mm lens.


I have always felt Manhattan bridge does not get the deserved attention because of its hugely famous neighbor (Brooklyn bridge). I think Manhattan bridge has its own charm, not to forget the train line passing thru this bridge! For some reason, this steel structure has been one of my favourites.


No comments: