Sunday, August 23, 2009

Museum of Natural history, one more!

This is one of the other pictures, I shot during my visit to Museum of Natural history, New York. Being one of the photos I posted onto Flickr with least expectations, I was pleasantly suprised this morning when I found out that this one made it to Explore.

Explore is a Flickr feature with the intent of showing people "some of the so-called most awesome photos on Flickr." Photos seem to be automatically selected by computer according to a secret algorithm called Interestingness! Explore includes a small sampling of all of the photos on Flickr (currently at 500 per day or about 0.005% of the daily upload volume).

Guess I got lucky! :)

View the above photo on Black and my other Explore photos here.

5 comments:

Gayatri said...

very cool da! kalakare po :)

Arun Sundar said...

Nandri hai:)

Heyma Sindhu said...

Hey man!!!! are these real deers or a painting? ---- Heyma

Heyma Sindhu said...

Hey man!!!! are these real deers or a painting? ---- Heyma

I said...

ennanamo solreenga indha kaalathu kuzhandhel.